METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step 1: Mix the hair color Cream and Developer in 1:1 ratio.
Step 2: Stir the mixture well to form a paste.
Step 3: Apply the Mixture
Step 4: Wait for 15 minutes and Wash properly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Select the color of OJYA ZAREEN GOLD Cream Hair Color that suits your need.
• Empty the Hair color tube & developer in a bowl and stir the mixture well to form a paste
before applying on your hair.
• Use a brush to apply the color cream-developer mix on hair.
• Leave for about 15 minutes.
• Rinse off with water.
BEFORE APPLYING COLOR TO YOUR HAIR
• Read all the instructions carefully.
• Be sure you have carried out the sensitivity test 48 hours before coloring.
• Mix a small amount of OJYA ZAREEN GOLD Professional Cream Hair color with an equal
amount of developer.
• Wash a small area of skin near your elbow with water, and apply a small amount of mix on the
• Leave for 15 minutes and then wash it. Wait for another 48 hours, if during the 48 hours period any burning sensation, irritation, swelling or any other adverse reaction occurs, do not use the hair color cream.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in certain cases. So a preliminary skin sensitivity test according to the accompanying directions should be made 48 hours before use. This product should not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, as such a
use may cause blindness.
Keep all hair colour products out of reach of children.
PPD content not more than 2.0% after dilution.
Cream Hair Colour Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifying Wax, Mono Ethanol Amine, Cetyl Alcohol, Para Amino Phenol, Henna Leaf Extract, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Para Phenylene Diamine, Indigo Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone,Fragrance, Sodium Sulphite, Ceteareth – 20, Resorcinol, EDTA Disodium, Meta Amino Phenol, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Acetate & Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.
Purified Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Ceto-Stearyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrasodium Pyrro phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Stannate & ETDA Disodium