• Increase alertness
• Manage anxiety & promote sleep
• Support wound healing
• Guard against skin cancer
• Fight bacteria
Sandalwood oil has been used with other therapies to manage
• The common cold
• Urinary tract infections
• Liver and gallbladder problems
• Digestive problems
• Muscle problems
• Mental disorders
Direction Of Uses-:
• Diffused Aromatically: Drop 5-8 drops in a diffuser burner or vaporizer .
• Bath: Dropping a few drops into the bathtub /diluted in a carrier oil and added to a warm bath .
• Mixed with a carrier oil, such as almond oil, and applied topically or as a massage oil. Mix 5 drops in
10ml of base oil for massage .
• Added to a bowl of hot water to create aromatic steam .
* Never apply essential oils directly to your skin.
* Essential oil should not be taken internally & stored out of reach of children.
* Essential oils may cause skin irritation or an allergic reaction in some individuals. If you experience nausea,
vomiting, or a headache after using lavender, discontinue use immediately.
*Essential oils should be diluted in a carrier oil before being applied to the skin and shouldn’t be applied to the
eyes or mucous membranes or used excessively (the oil is absorbed through skin and toxicity can occur if too much is applied).
*A skin patch test is recommended prior to using any new essential oil.
• Wash your forearm with mild, unscented soap, then pat the area dry
• Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to a small patch of skin on your forearm
• Cover the area with a bandage, then wait 24 hours
• If you notice any signs of discomfort within the 24 hours, such as redness, blistering, or irritation, remove the bandage and wash your skin with mild soap and water. But if you don’t experience any discomfort after 24 hours, the diluted essential oil is likely safe for use.
Sandalwood Oil is pure sandalwood oil, extremely beneficial for weight loss.Edible sandalwood oil is used to relieve liver diseases such as jaundice, herpes, gout and bleeding diseases, weight loss. Apply edible sandalwood oil anywhere on the body and massage.Sandalwood oil is distilled from the Indian sandalwood trees which are more than 30 years old , without any synthetic additives, ensure 100% pure therapeutic grade quality. Multi Effect- Sandalwood essential oil is suitable for aging, dry and dehydrated skin. It can fade scars and fine lines, moisturize skin and prevent wrinkles.Can soothe nervous tension and anxiety, make people relax. Attractive Aroma – Sandalwood has a sweet and gentle aroma, bring a peaceful atmosphere, increase the sense of fulfillment, relax you whole body, especially suitable for practicing yoga, meditation incense, help you quickly enter the state of relaxation. Multi Usage – Including Slime Making, Perfumes, Air Fresheners, Home Made Lotions, Cleaning Products, Aromatherapy, Soap Making, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Potpourri, Reed Diffusers, and So Much More.In both Ayurvedic medicine, sandalwood oil is believed to be beneficial in treating both physical and mental disorders, including anxiety, bronchitis, diarrhea, fatigue, fever, gallbladder problems, high blood pressure, indigestion, insomnia, liver problems, low libido, sore throat, and urinary tract infections.Regular use of the antibacterial Sandalwood powder helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, removes suntan and also reduces signs of ageing such as dry skin and wrinkles. The smell of sandalwood also immediately leads to your mood becoming all the more pleasant.Sandalwood is believed to have some medicinal properties, as well. When it comes to the skin, the oil is highly preferred, because it is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-acne and anti-tanning. With salons closed in lockdown, this oil can become your essential go-to ingredient for a quick skincare routine.With a rich, woody, earthy scent, sandalwood has an ancient history of use for relaxation and anxiety relief. Scientific research indicates sandalwood can be effective in easing anxiety symptoms. Research has also shown sandalwood can have sedative effects, reducing wakefulness and increasing amounts of non-REM sleep.
- Sandalwood essential oil is high in antioxidants that help giving anti ageing benefits. Try adding few drops of sandalwood oil to a carrier oil and applying it directly to the face for anti-aging benefits.
- It provides maximum moisture which results in a bright and youthful skin. It improves skin texture by fading acne and scars marks, dark spots, blemishes and improving the overall skin quality. It is also used for dandruff treatment and gives smooth and shiny hair.
- Skin tone by fighting acne scars, dark spots, blemishes and improving the overall skin texture.
- Take few drops of this oil and dilute it with a carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. For a relaxing experience, dilute the oil in bathing water.; Add a few drops to a diffuser to fill the whole house with an amazing and relaxing smell.
Sandalwood oil contains as active ingredient.It is a multipurpose essential oil.
- sandalwood oil
- Helps heal scars and spots
- Gives relief from inflammation
- Tightens and soothes skin
- Improves concentration
- Fights ageing
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Induces relaxation and calmness
- Great as an anti-ageing skin care
- Can be used as a deodorant also
- Body – Dilute the pure essential oil with carrier oils like Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil etc. before applying.
- Aroma Lamps – Effectiveness of the fragrance oil depends on the amount of oil used and the strength of the fragrance oil used.
- Potpourri – Add few drops to freshen worn out potpourri !
Can be used for massage, as an insect repellent and as a body Lotion
Aging skin, Anger, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, Asthma, Bronchitis, Calming, Chest infection, Cold, Cough, Depression, Eczema, Irritability, Meditation, Nervousness, Scarring, Sedative, Skincare, Sore throat, Urinary tract infection, Wounds, Wrinkles
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- 100% Pure Oil
- Do not apply the oil directly on to skin as it may cause allergic reaction
- Keep out of the reach of children